Importance of Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development (TPAD) system
Teachers Service Commission Code of Regulations for Teachers, regulation 52 (1) provide for the Commission to develop an open performance appraisal system for teachers in its employment. This is with a view to strengthening supervision and continuous monitoring of the performance of teachers in the maintenance of the teaching standards at the institutional level.
Here is a step by step manual to help you fill TPAD with ease
1. On your desktop, click on the start button to open any of the browsers i.e
Google chrome, internet explorer or Mozilla firefox by clicking on it.
2. Type in the” address line” the following URL https://www.tsc.go.ke/
and press the enter key
3. The following screen appears. Point on Online Services, below it click on
4. The screen below will be displayed. Click the Login button as shown.
5. The login screen is displayed as below
6. . On the login screen type your TSC Number as your username and password
then Click on the login button
7.The manage account screen appears as below.
8. The manage account screen type in to change your password accordingly
and then click on the change password button.
9. The confirmation note will be displayed as shown below and then click on
the login button
10. . Type in your TSC Number as your username and your new password in the
login screen then click login button
11. Finalize your registration and click submit button
12. The homepage appears as shown below
13. Click on the data tab and then click on institutions as shown
14. Click on my institution tab as shown
15. The list of the teachers in the institution will be displayed. Click
appraisal button alongside your name.
16. If the appraisal form is not displayed, click on the create new button
17. Fill in all the information in the spaces as shown below.
18. Click on the create button
19. Click on the action tab dropdown arrow and select the respective form for
20. For example click on the teaching standard mass to appraise/rate
yourself accordingly then click save data button
- New Teacher Service Commission TSC structure Kenya 2018
- TSC Online News; Online Payslips, TPAD, Frequently asked questions
- Tsc professional misconduct,TSC disciplinary process, salary during interdiction period
- New recruitment guidelines & score sheet for P1 teachers 2018
- New recruitment Guidelines & score sheet for secondary school teachers 2018
- Reasons that can lead to interdiction of teachers in Kenya 2018
- New TSC grading System
- All types of allowances paid to teachers in kenya 2018