Congratulations to all the successful applicants that made it to the Pwani University. Your Journey to your dream career has kicked off now. Stay the course.
Admission Letter Instructions
Once you reach the Admission Letter download portal:
- FILL IN your FULL INDEX Number [e.g 12331456789/2022]
- Click the “DOWNLOAD MY ADMISSION LETTER ” button.
- Your admission letter will popup in another window
- Choose Save or Print option.
NOTE: DO NOT FORGET THE “/” (forward slash) in your index number before the year.
Applicants admitted at Pwani University for the 2023/2024 academic year can download their admission letter here. Key in your KCSE index number in the textbox below then Click the “Download Admission Letter” button to download and print your admission letter
The index Number Should be in this format xxxxxxxxxxx/2022
To download the Pwani university Admission letter;
- Access the KUCCPS Admission Letters Link at http://sajili.pu.ac.ke/AdmissionLetter/
- Enter your KCSE Index Number (e.g 12331456789/2019). Do not forget the “/” (forward slash) in your index number before the year.
- press the “DOWNLOAD MY ADMISSION LETTER ” button. Your admission letter will popup in another window, and you should be able to save it or print it.
- Print the Admission letter and read the instructions keenly. In case you have queries, please direct them to the University by using the official (provided) contacts on your admission letter.
THE PWANI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LETTER
The Pwani University admission letter is an important document that enables a prospective student to prepare adequately before joining the institution. Contents of the University admission letter are:
- Your Admission Number
- Your Name
- Your Postal Address and other contact details
- The Course you have been selected to pursue.
- Reporting dates
- What to carry during admission; Original and Copies of your academic certificates, national identity card/ passport, NHIF Card, Coloured Passports and Duly filled registration forms accessible at the university’s website.
- Fees payable and payment details
Other documents that can be downloaded alongside the Pwani University admission letter are:
- Acceptance Form
- Student’s Regulations Declaration
- Accommodation Declaration
- Medical Form
- Emergency operation consent
- Student Data sheet
- Application for Hostel Form
- Student Personal Details Form
- University Rules and regulations
- Fee programme structure
These documents cab be returned to the University before or during admissions; depending on the instructions from the university.
Pwani University HOSTEL APPLICATION
Address:P.O Box 195-80108, Kilifi, Kenya.Phone:+254 725 91 61 45 | +254 786 727 899
Pwani UNIVERSITY LIST OF ACCEPTED STUDENTS AND ADMISSION LETTERS