1. TSC Employment form
All sections of this form must be filled in full. Its importantly to note that incomplete and incorrect will lead to qualification
TSC Employment form
2. TSC Maternity leave form
A female teacher is entitled to 90 calendar days maternity leave from the date of confinement. This leave is exclusive of annual leave. The application for leave should be submitted to the DEO/MEO/DCE through the head of institution at least one month before the leave is due and must have supporting medical documents.
Read also: TSC maternity leave form and requirements
Its importantl to note the following;
- Application should be submitted at least one month before the leave starts
- A female teacher who avails her maternity leave form should forfeit her annual leave that year
- A teacher should submit her birth notification before resuming office
3.TSC Paternity leave form
A male teacher can apply for paternity leave of up to 10 days within the period of spouse’s maternity leave. Where a teacher has more than one wife, he will be entitled to the leave in respect to the one whose name appears in the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) Card. The application for leave should be submitted to the DEO/MEO/DCE through the head of institution attaching a letter of the spouse’s confinement.
4. TSC Annual leave form
5. TSC study leave form
Application for study leave will be forwarded to the Commission at least three months
prior to commencement of studies. Where Government scholarship is received late
the Commission will consider late application.
The application form will be completed in triplicate and the copies distributed as
The original copy will be forwarded to TSC by The County Director.
The duplicate copy will be retained in the office of The County Director
The triplicate copy will be retained in the institution.
Tsc study leave form
6. TSC Sick Leave
If a teacher is unable to attend duty due to illness, he/she will be required to:
1. Apply for sick leave through the head of institution within 48 hours for out patient and not later than seven days for inpatient.
2. Attach relevant medical documents signed by a registered medical practitioner.
A teacher on permanent terms of service is entitled to three months sick leave with full pay which can be extended to three months with half pay. Any further extension will be without pay until one is able to resume duty.
A teacher on temporary terms of service will qualify for one month sick leave with full pay and one month with half pay, thereafter no pay until one is able to resume duty.
Where one has been on sick leave beyond six months he/she will be posted from TSC Headquarters upon production of a certificate of medical fitness. Sick leave not applied for within the stipulated time will be regarded as absence without permission.
7. TSC Transfer form
This form is filled in triplicate. Two of the copies are forwarded to the county director and distributed as follows;
- Original copy to the Teachers service commission
- Copy to TSC county director/staffing officer
Its important to note that no teacher shall move from one station to another before receiving a letter of transfer from TSC county director/staffing officer
A teacher may not be transferred if he/she has not served in the current station for a period of not less than five(5) years.
Tsc transfer form
8. TSC Complaint form
The form has three parts. The first one requires a teacher to briefly describe the complain and provide any evidence if available.
Tsc complaint form
9. TSC Bank form
This is a form where teacher gives details of his/her pay point details
Tsc Bank Form
10. TSC next of Kin Form
The teacher gives details of his next of kin(s) and the existing relationship.
Tsc next of kin form
11. TSC Medical Claim Form
This form contains six (6) that must be filled correctly.
Tsc medical claim form
12. TSC Subsistence allowance form
- New Teacher Service Commission TSC structure Kenya 2020
- TSC Online News; Online Payslips, TPAD, Frequently asked questions
- Tsc professional misconduct,TSC disciplinary process, salary during interdiction period
- New recruitment guidelines & score sheet for P1 teachers 2020
- New recruitment Guidelines & score sheet for secondary school teachers 2020
- Reasons that can lead to interdiction of teachers in Kenya 2020
- New TSC grading System
- All types of allowances paid to teachers in Kenya 2020
- TSC hardship Ares in Kenya