Afya elimu HELB loan 2021/2022 and bursaries is a product of Funzo Kenya is a product of partnership of the USAID funded FUNZOKenya . The aim of the Fund is to offers affordable loans to needy students pursuing medical training (diploma and certificate) at various institutions.
The fund is implemented by IntraHealth International Inc., the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Ministry of Health, the private sector and county governments.
The HELB Afya Elimu Loan applications are ongoing and the deadline is on 31st January 2021. Avoid the last minute rush and apply today.
The HELB Afya Elimu Loan applications are ongoing and the deadline is on 31st January 2021. Avoid the last minute rush and apply today. pic.twitter.com/vZNnUnt9iY
— OFFICIAL HELB PAGE (@HELBpage) January 19, 2021
Kenyan students enrolled in courses approved by the Medical Training Colleges and applying for the loan for the first time.
The number of students supported and amount of loans awarded will depend on availability of funds.
Application for 2021/2022 first time Afya Elimu fund loan
How to Apply:
- Applicants should access and fill the 2021/2022 First Time Afya Elimu Fund Loan Application Form(LAF) from the HELB website www.helb.co.ke
- Print two copies of the application form
- Ensure the form is dully filled and attach all required documents. Sign the form and also have it signed and stamped by the relevant parties as requested.
- Submit one copy of the duly completed application form to the Higher Education Loans Board Student Service Centre located at Anniversary Towers Building, Mezzanine 1, University Way, Nairobi OR drop it at any HELB Desk at the following Huduma Centres: Nairobi- GPO, Machakos, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kakamega, Kisii, Nyeri, Embu, Kitui, Bungoma, Lodwar, Meru, Thika, Trans-Nzoia, Kericho, Nandi, Muranga, Garissa, Narok, Migori, Chuka and Kilifi
- Retain one copy of the duly filled LAF (Mandatory).
It is important to note that HELB will use the email and telephone contacts provided on the Loan Application Form for all future communication on the progress of the application.
Important information to note:
1. The HELB loan application form is FREE
2. The application form is only accessible through the HELB student portal on www.helb.co.ke
3. DO NOT PAY anyone to process your HELB loan application.
4. In case of any queries, seek assistance ONLY from HELB officers.
Afya elimu HELB loan contacts
For queries please contact:
HELB Contact Centre Tel: +254 711 052 000 |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook and Twitter: @HELBPage