The Kenya National Examination Examination Council (KNEC) has released the 2020 Teacher Certificate in Adult Education Examination timetable.
According to the just released timetable, the rehearsal day has been slated for Monday 30th November, 2020.
On the first day (Tuesday 1st December, 2020), candidates will tackle two papers; Concept Policy & Development and Psychology Human Relations and Methods. Each paper will take 2 hours 15 minutes and candidates will be given 15 mins break between the two papers.
On the last day (Wednesday 2nd December, 2020), candidates will sit for Kiswahili(both Fasihi and Lugha) and Curriculum Development and Evaluations.
PENALTY FOR EXAMINATION IRREGULARITIES
The KNEC Act No. 29 of 2012 Offences and Penalties stated in Sections 27 to 40 for cases of examination irregularities will apply. Some of the highlights in these Sections state that:
- A candidate who commits an examination irregularity in any paper will have the results for the whole subject cancelled. Such a candidate will not be entitled to a result and will be awarded result “Y” overall.
- If there is evidence of wide-spread irregularities in any examination centre, the examination results for the whole centre will be cancelled.
Any person who:-
- gains access to examination material and knowingly reveals the contents, whether orally or in writing, to an unauthorized party, whether a candidate or not, will be in violation of Section 27 of the Act and the penalty will be imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years, or a fine not exceeding two million shillings or both;
- willfully and maliciously damages examination material will be in violation of Section 30 of the Act and the penalty will be imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years or a fine not exceeding five million shillings or both;
- is not registered to take a KNEC examination but, with intent to impersonate, presents or attempts to present himself to take the part of an enrolled candidate will be in violation of Section 31 of the Act, and shall be guilty of an offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or a fine not exceeding two million shillings or both and shall be prohibited from taking an examination conducted by or on behalf of the Council for a period of three years.
Please ensure that you do not commit any examination irregularity to avoid having your results cancelled.