Nairobi is the smallest, yet the most populous of the counties. Its the capital and largest city of Kenya. According to 2009 census, it’s population is about 3,375,000. The county covers a total area of 696 Km2.
Mifor tenders and job vacancies.ke Kioko Mbuvi is the current Governor and since the deputy governor Polycarp Igathe resigned in January 2017, the county is yet to know its deputy governor.
The county is managed by a team of professional ministers who play vital advisory role to the governor. The following are current Nairobi county government ministers;
1. Danvas Makori Minister For Finance and Economic Planning
2. Peter Wachira Njuguna Minister for Agriculture, Livestock Development. Fisheries and Forestry
3. Vesca Kagongo Minister for Devolution, Public Service Management
4. Larry Wambua Minister for Environment, Water, Energy and Natural Resources
5. Saleh Abdullahi Bardad Minister for Roads, Infrastructure and Transport
6. Charles Kerich Minister for
7. Emma Muthoni Mukuhi Minister for ICT and e-Government.
8. Janet Ouko Minister for Education, Youth Gender, Sports. Culture and Social Services
9. Allan Igambi Esabwa Minister for Tourism and Cooperatives
10. Dr Hitan Chhagan Majevda Minister for Health
The county offers equal opportunities for those who wish to for tenders and job vacancies.