Mombasa County is the smallest county in Kenya, covering an area of 229.7 km2 excluding 65 km2 of water mass. The county is situated in the south eastern part of the former Coast Province. It borders Kilifi County to the north, Kwale County to the south west and the Indian Ocean to the east.
Its the second largest city in Kenya after Nairobi. Hon. Ali Hasan Joho is the current governor who was re-elected in 2017 general election. The deputy governor is Hon. Dr. William K. Kingi.
Here is a compressive list of executives who were approved by Mombasa county assembly;
- Twafiq Balala Minister for Transport, Infrastructure and Public Works.
- Kevin Munyoki Minister for Youth Gender, Sports and Cultural Affairs.
- Godfrey Nyongesa Minister for Environment, Waste Management and Energy.
- Hazel Koitaba Minister for Health.
- Fatma Awale Minister for Water, Sanitation and Natural Resources.
- Maryann Mbaruk Minister for Finance and Economic Planning.
- Edward Nyale Minister for Lands, Planning and Housing.
The county government offers equal opportunities to those who want to apply for tenders. Click here to check and apply for available tenders.