KNEC wishes to recruit secondary school teachers as assessors for KCSE oral and practical papers. The selected teachers will be trained on the job during assessment of the 2021 KCSE candidates. Teachers who are already in the KNEC database of assessors need not to apply.
It is important to note that the council is mandated to conduct national assessments and examinations at both basic and tertiary levels and certify learners.
In the aforementioned regards applications are invited from all interested and qualified teachers as follows: KCSE ORAL AND PRACTICAL EXAMINATION PAPERS Secondary school teachers to be recruited for the following papers:
|SR/NO||PAPER NAME||PAPER CODE|
|4.||4 Kenya Sign Language (KSL)||504/3|
- Qualifications for recruitment
- Be a practicing teacher in the relevant subjects;
- Diploma in Education (and above);
- Must have a minimum teaching experience of three (3) years;
- Must be registered by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC);
- Must be recommended by his/her Head of institution;
- Must NOT be on interdiction or any other form of disciplinary action from the employer;
- Must be 50 years of age and below.
Applicants will be expected to access the online form using the link; https://cp.knec.ac.ke/assessors, fill in their respective personal details and print the same form.
They will further be required to fill in sections 2.0 and 4.0 manually, attach the testimonials listed in the application form and forward to KNEC so as to reach the Council on or before 30th September, 2021.
Only qualified Teachers/Tutors who have presented all the required documents will be shortlisted for the assessment exercise.
All Applications to be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) P.O. Box 73598 -00200 NAIROBI