Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) wishes to recruit Secondary School teachers as assessors for KCSE Oral and Practical papers. The selected teachers will be trained on the job during assessment of the 2020 KCSE.
The council has noted that teachers who are already in the KNEC database of assessors need not to apply.
Applications are invited from all interested and qualified teachers as follows:
- German Oral 502/3
- Arabic Oral 503/3
- Music Practical 511/1
Qualifications for recruitment
Persons who wish to fill these positions should meet the following qualifications:
- Be a practicing teacher in the relevant subjects;
- Diploma in Education (and above);
- Must have a minimum teaching experience of three (3) years and above;
- Must be registered by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC);
- Must be recommended by his/her head of institution;
- Must NOT be on interdiction or any other form of disciplinary action from the employer;
- Must be 50 years of age and below.
Applicants to access the online form using the link; https://cp.knec.ac.ke/assessors, fill in their respective personal details and print the same form. They will further be required to fill in sections 2.0 and 4.0 manually, attach the testimonials listed in the application form and forward to KNEC so as to reach the Council on or before 30th July, 2020.
Only qualified Teachers/Tutors who have presented all the required documents will be shortlisted for the assessment exercise.
All Applications should be addressed to: Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Kenya National Examinations Council P.O. Box 73598 -00200