KMTC Molo Campus Background Information and Location
Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) – Molo Campus is one of the 71 constituent campuses of KMTC. It was established in March 2016 with its first course offered being Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics with an aim of developing it to be a Centre of excellence in Nutrition and Dietetics. It is developing to be a centre for special programs for persons with hearing impairment. The campus currently has 165 students enrolled.
KMTC Molo Campus Programmes and Courses offered
|COURSE TITLE||MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS||ADMISSION TIME||DURATION||EXAM BODY|
|Diploma in nutrition and dietetics||C plain in KCSE||March & Sep||3 years||KNEC|
|Certificate in Health promotion for the deaf||C- in KCSE||March & Sep||2 years||KNEC|
|Certificate in Sign Language for health workers||C- in KCSE||March & Sep||2 years||KNEC|
KMTC Molo Campus Fee structure
Click HERE to view the KMTC fee structure for both regular and self-sponsored students.
KMTC Molo Campus Facilities
The facilities available at KMTC Molo Campus include:
- A well-equipped library with internet connection
- World-class teaching faculty
- A food laboratory for nutritional demonstration
- Hostel facilities for on-campus accommodation
- Adequate facilities for teaching and practical experiences.
KMTC Molo Campus Clinical experience sites
Clinical experience sites used by students at KMTC Molo Campus are:
- Molo Sub County Hospital
- Nakuru County Teaching and Referral Hospital
- Egerton University Lab and food processing plants
- Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
- Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching and Referral Hospital
- Kenyatta National hospital
KMTC Molo Campus Clubs, Sports and Societies
The clubs and societies available at KMTC Molo Campus include Young Christian Society, Christian Union, Seventh Day Adventist, Kenya Red Cross, Student Representative Council, Christian Union, Young Muslim Association and Ambassadors for Quality Health.
The sports available are athletics, football, netball and volleyball.
KMTC Molo Campus Contacts
|Physical location||Molo town, Molo Sub County, Nakuru County, Kenya|
|Postal address||P.O. Box 426- 20106, Molo|