The Kenya Education Management Institute, KEMI, has announced to all prospective trainees wishing to undertake the Diploma in Education Leadership and Management Course (Phase 9) that the registration process is ongoing.
According to KEMI Ag. Director, Dr. Maurice Odondo, the Course is undertaken by those trained as professional teachers both in management and those aspiring for senior positions.
The Course and registration details are as follows:
- The course entails eight (8) modules plus a project paper;
- The course duration is one (1) year;
- Course examinations are administered leading to a diploma in Education Leadership and Management;
- Training will commence in July, 2021 on a date that will be communicated to you after registration;
- All prospective participants can register through either of the following options:
- Online application using the Jiunge platform on www.kemi.jiunge.com or
- By paying application fee of Kshs.1,000/= through KEMI Paybill No.971900, for Account No. enter D9 followed by your work station County Code and then your TSC No. (D9/County Code/TSC No.) NB: Incase you do not have a TSC No. enter your PF or ID No. Attached, see a list of the County Codes; and
- Total fees is Ksh.33,000/= inclusive of Kshs.1,000/= application fee. Tuition fee (Kshs.32,000/=) will be paid in eight (8) installments at Kshs.4000/= per month commencing July, 2021.
COUNTY CODES FOR EDUCATION LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
The following are the county codes to be used for the upcoming D9 registration and other payments.
The registration format using KEMI Paybill No.971900, pay application fee of Kshs. 1,000/-, for account number enter D9/County Code/TSC Number e.g. for a participant from Nairobi County, the Account No. will be as follows: D9/47/your/TSC No.