With three national examination set to be done before the end of year, the council is expected to deploy Supervisors, Invigilators and Centre managers who will man of this year’s Kenya Certificate of the Secondary Education, KCSE, Kenya Certificate of Primary Education, KCPE, Grade 6, Kenya Primary School Education Assessment (KPSEA)exams.
The Principal or head teacher (Centre Manager) will then mark the attendance register online, for all the contracted officers.
How to update data online, by Knec 2022 contracted professionals:
Have you updated you data online via knec portal? Worry no more.
- Visit the KNEC contracted professionals’ portal by using the address/ URL; https://cp2.knec.ac.ke
- For a new user, click on ‘CREATE ACCOUNT’ tab.
- Then, enter your mobile phone number in the format 2547….., confirm the mobile phone number (by re-entering it) and click on ‘CREATE ACCOUNT’.
- You will receive a successful account creation message on your window.
- Your User Name and Password will be sent to the Phone number that you registered with.
- Now log into the Portal by entering your User Name (which is in the format) 2547….. and your secret password. Enter them into the contracted professionals home page at https://cp2.knec.ac.ke and click on ‘LOG IN’.
- Once logged in, Provide your personal and other required information like: Full name, Year of Birth, Gender, National ID Number, KRA PIN Number, Email, Highest Qualification, Current Work Station and Next of Kin Details. Then click on ‘SAVE’.
For any difficulties and/ or challenges, contact the Sub County Director or the KNEC officers by using the official contacts.