Kirinyaga University Masomo portal is an online platform where students and lectures can interact. Through Masomo portal, students can;
- Attend class
- Access notes
- Tick attendance/Confirm attendance
- Do CATs
- Submit CATs
In addition to that, lecturer can be able to determine the duration a specific student attended the virtual class.
The portal can also show the number of students present at that particular time.
How to create Kirinyaga University Masomo Portal
Bonafide students of Kirinyaga University can convinient create masomo portal.
- Click on this link http://elearning.kyu.ac.ke/masomo/login/signup.php?
- Choose your username and password. (password must have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) such as as *, -, or #)
- Enter and confirm your email
- Enter your First name and Surname
Both your county snd Country fields will be prefilled as Kirinyaga and Kenya respectively
5. Finally, click on create my new account.
All Students are required to create their accounts with KyU Email addressed (XXX.XXX@students.kyu.ac.ke). Students Without KyU email addresses can login to the students portal here and check their official email under personal information
An activation link will be sent to the email address you entered and you will be required to click on the link to activate your account.
NB: If you don’t get the confirmation email in your inbox check in spam
How to login Kirinyaga University-KyU Masomo Portal masomo.kyu.ac.ke
To login to Kirinyaga University KyU masomo portal follow this steps;
- Click on this link http://elearning.kyu.ac.ke/masomo/login/index.php
- Enter your username and password
- Click on click login.
How to reset password for Kirinyaga University-KyU Masomo Portal
In case you’ve forgotten your login password do not panic. Relax. You can follow these simple steps to reset your password;
- Click on this link http://elearning.kyu.ac.ke/masomo/login/forgot_password.php
- Search your username or email using the search box provided.
- If your information is in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions how to get access again.