Each year Kenya national examination council (KNEC) oversee two exams Kenya certificate of primary education (KCPE) and Kenya certificate of secondary education (KCSE).
Once the these exams have been done, the next exercise entails marking and releasing. Marking exercise attracts thousands of teachers countrywide.
As a result, most teachers submit their applications to be considered as KNEC examiners and most usually end up fortunate enough to be selected. All successful applicants are sent invitation letters.
How to download KNEC invitation letters
The examiners’ invitation letters KNEC, is the official document provided by KNEC as an invitation for one to take part in the marking process that usually takes place towards the end of the year. The KNEC examiners marking invitation letters are provided to both new examiners and the trained examiners.
In order to download your invitation letter follow these steps:
- First, you will need to access the official Kenya National Examination Council website. The correct website to access is not the regular KNEC website, but the KNEC Contracted Professionals Website
- After accessing the webpage, navigate to the examiners portal.
- At the portal, you will be required to log in using your log in details. The same details you had used when applying for the KNEC examiner’s position. Your ID card number will act as your “User Name” and your Teachers Service Commission (TSC) number will be used as your password.
- When you log in you will find the examiners’ invitation letters KNEC and the marking instructions available.
- Download and print the examiners’ invitation letters KNEC, the invitation letter from KNEC will have all the additional detailed information related to the offer (rejection or acceptance). It’s also best to download the marking instructions document.
In case you have been shortlisted for the position, and you are having difficulties accessing your examiners’ invitation letters KNEC then you can contact the customer care at KNEC via the following contacts.
Kenya National Examination Council Mobile Phone Numbers: 0720 741003, 0732 333530, 0775 471980, 0775 471997;
KNEC email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.