Each year Kenya national examination council (KNEC) oversees two exams Kenya certificate of primary education (KCPE) and Kenya certificate of secondary education (KCSE).
Once the these exams have been done, the next exercise entails marking and releasing. Marking exercise utilizes the vast work force of thousands of teachers countrywide.
As a result, most teachers submit their applications to be considered as KNEC examiners and most usually end up fortunate enough to be contracted. All successful applicants are sent invitation letters.
The Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) contracted professionals for the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, and Kenya Certificate of Primary Education, KCPE, can now be able to log onto the KNEC portal and download their invitation letters.
2019 examiners can log into the KNEC Contracted Professionals portal to download their invitation letters.
KNEC Contracted professionals website shall be accessible by all KCPE and KCSE examiners as from Tuesday 22nd October, 2019.
How to download the 2019 KNEC Invitation Letter
To download the knec Professionals’ contracted letters, use the procedure below:
- Log onto the knec contracted professionals portal by using the link; http://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke/Account/LogOn
- Those with cp2 accounts, log into the Examiners portal using their username and password.
- Those without cp2 accounts, click on reset password button to enter their mobile numbers in format (254*********) and submit to get their username and password for logging into the system.
- Upon successful login, complete personal information and save.
- Once you’ve saved your personal information Using the ‘Dash Board’ tab on the top left access, download, print and read the invitation letters and marking instructions. Further instructions on acceptance and rejection of marking offer are given in the invitation letter.
How to Reset KNEC Portal Password
In case you have forgotten your login password do not panic. Relax. Resetting your password is easier. All you need to do to follow these steps;
- Click on forgot password
- Enter your mobile phone number in the format 2547******
- Click on ‘Reset Password’. You will receive new login credentials from KNEC on your phone via an SMS.
KNEC CONTACT DETAILS
In case of any inquiry use the following contacts to reach Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC)
- Phone numbers: 0720-7410-003, 0732-333-530, 0775-471-997
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com