The KNEC Contracted Professionals System (CP2) is an integrated electronic system to automate the management of officers who are recruited to assist KNEC in administering the examinations.
Main aim of the system is to ensure that KNEC captures correct, accurate and timely details of all the personnel who are involved in the supervision, invigilation and management of examinations. This will help KNEC to efficiently process claims for payments, monitoring attendance during the examinations period, accountability for the contracted professionals involved and streamline query resolutions.
KNEC is responsible for administration of the following exams;
- KCPE & KCSE
- Diploma Teacher Education-DTE
- Primary Teacher Education-PTE
- Early ChildHood Development Education-ECDE
- Teacher Certificate in Adult Education-TCAE
- Special Needs Education(Teacher)-SNE
- Business Technical Examination Programme-BTEP
HOW TO ACCESS, REGISTER, CAPTURE AND SUBMIT DETAILS
Registration can be done for first time applicants or existing users.
For first time users
First time/ new users are the contracted professionals who have never registered in the online contracted professionals system. To register online, do the following:
- Visit the KNEC contracted professionals’ web: http://cp2.knec.ac.ke and follow the following steps to register in the platform and their submit details.
- Use the link/ URL http://cp2.knec.ac.ke/ to access the contracted professional website. You can do so by typing the link on the address bar of any browser (Firefox, internet explorer, Google chrome etc.) or by clicking the link. The address directs the user to login page.
- Click the link: Create account to generate the interface for registering into the contracted professional system.
To create an account
- Enter your mobile number e.g. 254722645678
- To confirm, enter the same number.
- Click the link: Create Account. You will receive the message confirming that the login details (user name and password) as well as the link to access the CP2 system have been send to the phone used for creating the account.
- Confirm receipt of the login credentials from the phone number used to create the account.
- Refer to the user manual for comprehensive guidelines on registration, system access, filling in details, application for a vacancy and submission of your details.
For existing users
Enter your user name and password. Click the link: Login to open the contracted professionals’ home page for filling in missing details, updating existing details, application for a vacancy and online submission. The interface shown in figure 4 below will be generated.
To update/ edit details
- Click on the link Profile for the display of existing details previously captured in the system for viewing, editing and updating if need be.
- Click the specific link to view specific details e.g. Personal Information, Work Experience and Qualification.
- Click Personal Information link to view the contracted professional bio data. Click the Edit link to enable editing and updating of the profile details displayed.
- Click Work Experience link to view the contracted professional work experience details. Click the Edit link to enable editing and updating of the work experience details displayed.
- Click Qualification link to view the contracted professional academic and professional qualification details. Click the Edit link to enable editing and updating of the qualification details displayed.
- For any additional information e.g. new work station, qualifications etc., Click the link Add to generate the interface for capturing new details.