KCPE 2021 results is set to be released anytime from now. KCPE 2021 exam was done under strict covid-19 guidelines as outlined by the ministry of education.
From a reliable source, Education CS George Magoha is set to announce Kenya Certificate of Primary Education results today.
Prior to the official release of KCPE 2021 results, Magoha will meet President Uhuru Kenyatta at State House for handover of KCPE 2020 results report.
Statistics from KNEC indicate that more than 1 million candidates sat for the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) 2020 Exams. 1,225,693 candidates were enrolled for the 2021 KCPE exam. The enrolment represents a relatively significant increase from last year’s candidate population.
How to receive KCPE 2021 RESULTS
Candidates can receive their results by either using an SMS code or through online process.
SMS code is the most preferable because it does not experience delay.
Remember that candidates can also check their KCPE 2021 results in their respective primary schools a day after they have been officially released.
Checking KCPE 2021 results via SMS Code 20076
To get your KCPE results via sms, send index number through sms to code 20076 (NOTE: This code will only work after the exams have been released and is subject to change. Therefore check for an update of the changes of the sms code).
Once the results have been formally announced by Ministry of Education, candidates can access their results by sending index number to code 20076. Each SMS COST Kshs 25.
It is important to note that the code is only available for Safaricom and Airtel customers as it has been the case in the past years.
Checking KCPE 2021 results Online
Once the KCPE results have been released they will be available online on the KNEC portal
The online portal for checking results is https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/
For more information visit official KNEC website: https://www.knec.ac.ke/
How to download KCPE 2021 KCPE Result Slip Online
Once results have been formally released, head of the school can access the official result slips of candidates via KNEC Portal;
Here are the steps:
- Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal by clicking the link above. https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/KCPESLIP/
- Login to the KNEC portal, ENTER the User Name and Password which you used during the KCPE 2020 registration.
- Once inside the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labelled ‘FROM INDEX’, input the index number of the first candidate and in the box labelled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
- Wait for the result slips to load and once all the slips have loaded, click on the menu labelled ‘EXPORT’.
- The next thing is to select the format you would like to export the KCPE Result Slips e.g. ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF’ formats.
- The KCPE Result slips will be downloaded to storage in your computer.
- Once the slips have been downloaded in your desktop can then print the downloaded result slips.