From time to time during the course of our lives we are allowed the “Opportunity of a Lifetime.” It’s an advantage that doesn’t come our way very often, and typically one that would result in tremendous benefits for us, if we can manage to grasp it before it slips away. Some of us are able to grab control, while others may lose their grip for whatever reason and miss the chance. Dp Ruto when he grabs an opportunity he utilises it to the fullest.
Recently the Dp purchased a brand new chopper. He acquired the rt Airbus H145 helicopter from France at a cost of Ksh1 billion.
Besides this, he owns a series of business merchants that has placed him among the top richest guys in the country. Check out the list below:
- Uasin Gishu Residence – estimated cost Ksh. 1.2 Billion.
- 680 Hotel (Sixeighty Hotel) – estimated cost Ksh. 3 Billion.
- Weston Hotel – estimated worth over Ksh. 2.5 Billion.
- Oseng Properties Limited estimated at Ksh. 1Billion.
- Orterter Enterprises Limited estimated at Ksh. 2.5 Billion.
- Residential Property along Jogoo road Nairobi estimated at Ksh. 1.5 Billion.
- Major Amaco Insurance shareholder at Ksh. 1 Billion.
- Osere flats in Rongai estimated at Ksh. 500 Million.
- Karen Home said to be worth millions recently renovated at a cost of Ksh. 500Million.
- Poultry Business at Turbo home estimated at Ksh. 750 Million.
- K24 which he acquired from Kenyatta family about a year ago
- A chopper worth Ksh 300 million