University of Kabianga is located in Kabianga Division in Kericho County. Its uniquely situated within the proximity of the famous multinational tea growing companies; Unilever, James Finlay’s and George Williamsons.
It started as a constituent college of Moi University in May 2007. Two years later, in May, 2009, the University Campus was elevated to a University College and on 1 March 2013 it was awarded charter by H.E Hon. Mwai Kibaki and became a fully fledged University.
To find out fee structures in each school as provided for in Kabianga University, click on the links below;
- School of Education Fee structures
- School of science and Technology fee structures
- School of Natural Resources and Environmental management Fee Structures
- School of Information Science and Knowledge Management Fee Structures
- School of Business and Economics Fee Structures
- School of Arts and Social Science Fee Structures
- School of Agriculture Fee Structures