The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the 15,226 posts for deputy principals, senior lecturers, senior masters, curriculum support officers, head teachers and deputy head teachers.
TSC has noted that promotion will be done in line with the career progression guidelines for teachers.
Interested candidates, who meet the required qualifications, should make their applications online through the TSC website– www.teachersonline.go.ke so as to be received on or before 13th January, 2021.
Please note that manual applications will not be considered;
It is important to note that Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons living with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
|1.||5/2020||Deputy Principal I||13 (D3)||1,341|
|2.||6/2020||Deputy Principal II||12 (D2)||1,096|
|3.||7/2020||Senior Lecturer I||12 (D2)||39|
|4.||8/2020||Deputy Principal III||11 (D1)||1,590|
|5.||9/2020||Curriculum Support Officers||10 (C5)||209|
|6.||10/2020||Head teacher||10 (C5)||2,111|
|7.||11/2020||Senior Master IV||9 (C4)||6,680|
|8.||12/2020||Deputy Head teacher II||9 (C4)||1,765|
|9.||13/2020||Senior Lecturer IV||9 (C4)||45|
|10.||14/2020||Senior Master IV||9 (C4)||350|
Shortlisted Candidates shall be required to present the following VALID statutory documents during interviews:
- Letter of appointment to the current grade;
- Letter of appointment/deployment to the current responsibility;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Highest academic Certificate.
- Applicants are advised to give accurate information while making their applications.
- Those who give false information regarding their credentials and qualifications will be automatically disqualified. 3. For duties and responsibilities of the advertised posts, applicants should refer to the CAREER PROGRESSION GUIDE LINES FOR TEACHERS (2018), available on the TSC Website (www.tsc.go.ke).