KMTC Loitoktok Campus Background Information & Location
Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) – Loitoltok campus is one of the 71 constituent campuses of KMTC. It is located in loitoktok, Kajiado County, Kenya. The campus was established in 1987 and it currently has 502 students enrolled.
KMTC Loitoktok Campus Programmes & Courses offered
|COURSE TITLE||MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS||ADMISSION TIME||DURATION||EXAM BODY|
|Certificate in Medical Engineering||C- in KCSE||March & Sep||2 years||KNEC|
|Certificate in Community Health Nursing||C- in KCSE||March & Sep||2 years||KNEC|
|Upgrading in Medical Engineering||C- in KCSE||March & Sep||2 years||KNEC|
|Diploma in Medical Engineering||C plain in KCSE||March & Sep||3 years||KNEC|
|Diploma in Community Health Nursing||C plain in KCSE||March & Sep||3 years||KNEC|
KMTC Loitoktok Campus Fee structure
Click HERE to view the KMTC fee structure for both regular and self-sponsored students.
KMTC Loitoktok Campus Facilities
The facilities available at KMTC Loitoktok Campus are:
- A well-equipped library with internet connection for both students and staff
- A well-equipped computer laboratory with internet connection
- A Skills lab and workshops that are equipped with life-like models and modern diagnostic machines for the students to master the skills and diagnostic students before let out to go deal with real patients.
- Competent tutors and skilled specialists that are readily available for special training needs
- Campus vehicles for taking students for educational tours and recreational activities
- Hostels with adequate water at affordable rates for students who would love to get the on-campus accommodation.
KMTC Loitoktok Campus Clinical Experience Sites
The main clinical experience site used by the students at KMTC Loitoktok Campus is the Loitoktok Level 4 Hospital that borders the hospital. In the third year, students get attached to rural health facilities and other hospitals in the country for more exposure to diverse health complications. Such hospitals include the Kajiado County Referral Hospital, Isinya Health Center in Kajiado and health demonstration units in health centers of Voi, Sultan Hamud, Kibwezi and Kimana.
KMTC Loitoktok Campus Clubs, Societies & Sports
The clubs available at KMTC Loitoktok Campus include Christian Union (CU), Muslim Group, Seventh Day Adventist (SDA) and Young Catholic Society (YCS). The sports available are basketball, athletics, chess, scrabble, badminton, darts, table tennis, football, volleyball and netball.
KMTC Loitoktok Campus Contacts
|Physical location||Loitoktok, Kajiado county,Kenya|
|Postal address||P.O. Box 101- 00209, Loitoktok|
|Phone number||0757880057/ 0735427438|