Kenya’s leading medical training institution, Kenya Medical Training Centre (KMTC), has introduced new courses that are aimed at addressing health challenges and realities.
Speech therapy, sign language and point-of-care ultrasound in obstetrics for nurse midwives are some of the courses that have been introduced.
Dr. Kelly Oluoch who is KMTC acting CEO said the new courses will equipping students with relevant skills to keep up with the latest dynamics in healthcare services.
He said: “The new courses and reviewed curricula aim to develop a workforce while prioritising the implementation of primary healthcare objects,”.
Speaking during the 90th graduation ceremony at the KMTC grounds where a total of 5,150 students graduated, Dr. Kelly confirmed that the graduands are well trained, examined and equipped with the relevant skills and competencies to serve in any part of the world.
During this year’s graduation, 642 received higher diplomas, 3,111 got diplomas while 1,397 were awarded certificates.
- List of KMTC Short courses; Target Group, Campus offered, Duration and Fees
- KMTC minimum Requirements to Upgrade Certificate course to Diploma level
- List of diploma courses offered at KMTC,Entry Qualifications and Requirements and campus offered
- KMTC Higher Diploma (Post basic) Courses; minimum entry requirements and course duration
- List of accredited KMTC campuses per county in Kenya
- KMTC student portal for course registration, admission letter, fee payments, scholarships; KMTC online course application process
- How to apply online for KMTC Courses through application Portal – admissions.kmtc.ac.ke
- Top 10 most marketable KMTC Certificate courses
- Top 10 KMTC (Kenya Medical Training College) Campuses