Kisii County borders Nyamira County to the North East, Narok County to the South and Homabay county and Migori County to the West.
The current governor of Kisii County is Hon. James Ongwae and the deputy governor is Hon. Joash Maangi. The following are ministers for Kisii county government;
1. MOSES O. ONDERI Minister for LAND, HOUSING , PHYSICAL PLANNING, AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
2. SKITTER WANGESI MBUGUA OCHARO Minister for ENERGY, WATER, ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES
3. Vincent Sagwe Minister for ROADS, PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORT
4. Duke Mainga Ondiba Minister for CULTURE, SPORTS, YOUTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
5. Amos Andama Nyamoko Minister for EDUCATION, LABOUR AND MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT
6. Esman Nyandikah Onsarigo Minister for AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK, FISHERIES AND COOPERATIVE DEVELOPMENT
7. Edinah Nyaboke Kangwana Minister for TRADE AND INDUSTRY
8. SARAH ANGIMA OMACHE Minister for FINANCE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING
9. John Billy Momanyi Minister for FINANCE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING
10. Dr Walter Bichang’a Okibo Minister for ADMINISTRATION, CORPORATE SERVICES AND STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
Kisii county tenders are awarded in a free, fair and transparency manner in the need to fight corruption in the country.
Here is the link to access tenders and job opportunities in Kisii county