1. When she bites or touches her lips. To communicate with your lips, you do not need to be speaking! Keep in mind that women are well versed at sharing interest non-verbally.
If interested in you, she will check out your lips often as she is evaluating their tenderness and ability to kiss.
2. She touches or play with her hair. A girl who likes you will frequently touch her hair (either to correct it or to play with it) while near you. This is a subconscious thing women do when charmly attracted to a man, wanting to be perfect by correcting a flyaway or replacing a fallen curl.
3. Her pupils dilate when glaring at you. A girl can say a lot with her look or facial expression, she can reflect sadness, excitement, fear, joy and even attraction. Paying attention to her pupils can tell you everything you need to know about her potential romantic interest in you.
4. When she loves even at your poor jokes. A person telling a joke, even a bad one, often just wants to make their audience smile! Smiling at someone’s jokes strengthens their self-esteem. It lets them know that their goal to amuse you has succeeded. If she laughs at all of your jokes, even bad ones, she may be trying to show her interest in you.
5. When she accidentally touches you. Physical contact is by far the most common way a woman will express her interest in you. Touching is a girl surest way of demonstrating how deeply she has fallen for you. That is why you need to pay close attention to how she is behaving in your presence.