For most people, the sound of alarm going off each morning is enough to ruin our mood for the rest of the day. But increasing research is telling us that one quick morning glory each day not only has multiple health benefits, but it’s guaranteed to brighten up your appalling morning. These are 8 benefits of satisfying morning sex:
1. An alert mind. Yes, you tend to be mentally active and alert, after a great love making session with your partner early in the morning. This is because after the night slumber that lasts for almost eight hours, a rejuvenating active session alerts your brainy nerves and keeps them “on-their-toes”!
2. Improves Woman’s Fertility and Man’s Sperm Quality
Frequent morning sex can improve sperm quality and even improve fertility in a woman. Research has shown that when men ejaculate frequently, there is a significsnt decrease their sperm damage.
3. You can Skip The Gym
An hour of sex can reporters burn the same amount of calories as a 30 minute jog. Within an hour, men burn an average of 240 calories and women 180.
4. Smile at work. Getting busy in bed, the first thing in the morning, will set your feel-good hormones pumping and you will enter your office with a smile on your face, making it much easier for you to put up with whatever amount of annoyances your day brings.
5. Fresh your morning and beloved. What better way to start your morning than to be kissed by your beloved! Making love in the mornings is the most rejuvenating way to begin your day. It leaves both of you lively and full of energy. Experts confirm to this, when they say that your energy levels in the morning soar to greater levels when you have been loved than normal.
6. It strengthens your love. Psychologists point to the fact that when you begin your day with making love to your partner, the “lovely” feeling and the happinesses shared, remains with each one throughout the day, providing reassurance and a secured feeling of “just being there”.
This helps each one to deal with the problems better and face challenges. Research proves, that somewhere in the sub conscious mind, a feeling of “oneness” does exist when it has been sparked off early morning.